Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A Very Vintage Christmas - Winner and Top 3

Hello everyone!

     Laura here to bring you the winner and Top 3 from my 'Very Vintage Christmas' Challenge.

   
  Thank you to all who entered this challenge - I am so glad you all embraced the lack of red and green and designed such gorgeous neutral toned creations. This was such a difficult decision because all of the entries were amazing and very beautiful! I loved visiting all of you!




My choice for winner of the 'Very Vintage Christmas' challenge is -



I really love what Ana has created here. A beautiful altered box - It has a gorgeous vintage feel yet has some lovely contemporary touches too. I adore the texture she has added, the sewing detail and the layers. It looks wonderfully festive! She describes it as 'Christmas Chaos' on her blog - If that is so, then for the first time ever I have found a chaos that I love!





And my Top 3 (in numerical order)

No 20 - 2amscrapper


This is such a gorgeous tag! I love the layers the delicate detail of the lace and buttons. I also really like the fact that it still looks so festive without having used lots of traditional Christmas images.



This is such an amazing creation - so much work and detail has gone into into this and the result is beautiful. I love the use of the gilding flakes and the distress effect gives a stunning vintage look. 


No. 40 - Stempelomi

.
 This is such a beautifully designed festive tag! The layers of inks and stamps all make up a wonderful tag. The vintage text is gorgeous too and I love the way the flower has been created.


Well done to the winners - grab your badges and we hope you will display them on your blog!

Remember there is Claudia's 'No more Shopping Sins' challenge running this month - Join in and you could be our Top Talent here at Our Creative Corner or one of our Top 3! You could even end up with a wonderful prize from Crafty Individuals!

.....And don't forget to come back on the 11th when we have the honour of introducing another wonderful Guest Designer to give you further inspiration for the current Our Creative Corner challenge.

See you then! - Happy Crafting!




13 comments:

  1. Well done Ana!! A very worthy winner. And huge congratulations to the Top 3 as well. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all lovely I don't know how you choose a winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These projects are stunning! All !!!! Congrats to the winners!!!! barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ana's piece is gorgeous, well done to her and the Top 3, all of whom have created the most wonderful pieces of art. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, congrats, Ana,

    and of course to 2amscrapper, Julie and Stempelomi too! I loved that challenge and your makes really rocked it! Awesome!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the worthy winner and wonderful top 3. These are amazing and exquisite creations - truly inspiring! Julie Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all fantastic top 3 and thank you so much for picking my Christmas chaos and for kind words...i am so honoured!
    Hugs from Slovenia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big congrats to the winners! Stunning pieces all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for all the kind comments and choosing my Enchanted Forest for your Top Three. I am so delighted.....and lost for words.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to all the fantastic winners. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to the winners - all pieces are wonderful!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for choosing my piece as one of the top 3! Congratulations to all the winners. I'm honored to be in your company.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful projects all round - big congrats to the worthy winners. MMx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx